I understand that list posts are very good ways to draw people to one’s blog site and also to draw lots of comments.
I have seen evidence of the success of these list posts why just this week, Dani at Positively Present has been making lists about how to find your light when all is dark.
JD at Sources of Insight has been sharing a list of his favorite quotes about good luck.
Janice at Sharing the Journey has 101 tips for writers
And Jannie has another list of typo errors that are most amusing and enjoyable to discover.
So here I am wanting to do a list post and draw people into my words, at this point all I could conjure up is my Grocery List. So without further ado, I will share my October 1, 2009 Grocery List.
- More apples – because frankly the deer are getting all the good ones.
- Tomatoes – because they are so yummy this time of year and the deer got there first.
- A new microwave oven – although I am eating raw my guy is not and our 15 year old gem has given up, and apparently this is not a false positive – it is a goner.
- Dark Chocolate – dairy free. Life would just not be worth living without a melt down on my tongue two times a week.
- Someone else to do the shopping, because it is so hard to enter the store and bypass all those food industry items. They were made to reward your brain and that they do it with such perfection.
- A trip to the Farmer’s Market to see all the beautiful autumn produce; to see the crafts, jellies, and soaps – oh and the flower arrangements – Hey they have new crop apples right now and pears!
- Go to the bank, go directly to the bank and make sure all the funds have been deposited and are ready to pay the bills.
- Grab my bushel basket and fill it with hugs, smiles, and well wishes to share along the way.
- At least 2 and maybe more like 6 giant guffaws – laughing right out loud (LOL)
- A never ending supply of gratitude and thanks for the wonderful folks who read and comment on my blog and all the delightful, inspirational, and exceptionally talented folks in this blogging community. We are a fine harvest to behold – Thank you all
What’s on your list today?
Random other lists you might enjoy:
10 Things I have Learned About Celiac Disease
12 Reasons I want People to Read This Book
Kindle 2 and 5 Things I Love About It
5 Must Haves for your Next Doctor’s Appointment