I am inviting you to an online POTLUCK of HARVEST FOODS. Not just any old food – but food that you absolutely love – that melts in your mouth, that was made out of real food and that makes you feel satisfied and nourished.
The Potluck is on line on November 1, 2009, I need all the submissions by then, and it is to celebrate love of food and harvest. How to participate:
- Think of a food you love and that satisfies you.
- If you make this food, post the recipe and a picture. Send the link to workshops at patriciaswisdom.com
- If someone makes this food for you, please ask for the recipe and a picture – and permission (in writing) to write about this food and use the picture. Be sure to give the cookbook proper credit and due….and the author – we don’t want this to become bogged down in legal problems!
- Write a few words about how your love of this food fills your need and fuels your love.
- I will post as many links as I am able to your recipes on November 1 on Patricia’s Wisdom.
- Send 2 emails to workshops at patriciaswisdom.com
- #1 That you wish to participate in the Online Potluck and the fundraiser;
- #2 Include a link to your post and picture by Nov 1 and attach a copy of your post and picture. Please feel free to use a previous post and picture as a submission if you do not wish to post on November 1, the POTLUCK date, and are planning in being in the e-book.
To reconnect with my LOVE of food and to feel satisfied
To do something for someone else to bring back the LOVE to food
To learn how to write an e-book and to sell it….for a small price (thinking $3-5) as a fundraiser to get food and medical supplies to children who really need some loving food in the New Year.
The money that comes from the downloading of the e-book will go to UNICEF Children’s Fund. All of the money will go to supply food and medications to children in need within the Global Community. (Administrative costs come from other funding sources.)
To all my non-USA readers: I truly believe sending a recipe and participating in this potluck will help those folks in the USA reconnect to real food. I just asked two chefs here in my town to participate – you never know until you ask!
Other links that might interest you:
Please feel free to let others know about this fundraiser and I would appreciate a twitter, or stumble or Facebook – Under the Share button – Thank you for your good comments.