Let’s Get Naked
I have never done a physical change regime, such as dieting, without someone saying “look in the mirror naked – let’s get real”. The doctors take x-rays and blood tests and scope around inside and the physical therapist gets out the measuring tapes and circles around thighs and waist. When the experts feel solid in their data levels they begin helping you make a plan for the changes you are going to make and how to implement those plans. You still have to do the work, they are only passing on their best judgment and making their best call.
As I try to live my best life in a time of crisis and I collect data from every nook and cranny around me; I make these observations:
- Our children are getting more obese all the time in the good old USA – obesity is a sign of our success.
- Children are not very curious these days – they just want to play and consume.
- In 1973 President Jimmy Carter said we must end our dependence on foreign oil and correct our trade imbalance or we would fail as a nation – it cost him the election. I believe he was right.
- Our National motto has become Consume, consume, consume with greed –happiness is get it all now.
- Our constitution is being ignored and violated on a daily basis and the last 6 Presidents have created the ultimate Imperial Presidency fortified by a terrorist attack and brought to war with the biggest message of diversion to the citizens ever –> to solve this problem go to Disneyland and consume.
- With our interest payments to foreign states (mostly China) reaching $800 Billion a year and our personal debt and mortgage crisis when are we going to see that we are in a death defying mode?
What’s on your data observation list? I know you have a list somewhere….
I think we need to get Naked! Let’s get real!
We all need to look in the mirror and see our personal reality and how we are the problem…then we need to look at our community and get real…then our city hall…..and then our state…and get real…
I think anyone who says use gas and oil – keep spending – more bling – more escape…more denial is afraid.
Do you get hot and bothered or do you want to ignore it and make it go away?
Let’s get naked!
Hey! We all know the story about the Emperor had no clothes.
Take it off….Take it all off….
Are you ready? Let me know….